This quaint ground floor studio flat, features a large studio room with plenty of living space, a bright kitchen including space to dine and modern shower room.
- Spacious ground floor studio flat
- Large studio room with fitted wardrobes
- Bright kitchen with dining area
- Seperate shower room and WC
- Close to leafy local parks
- Off-street parking
- Brilliant transport links
- Private entrance
Albermarle Road is situated moments away from Beckenham's high street for plenty of shops, amenities, bars and restaurants. Also nearby is Shortlands Rail station.
Beckenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of my favourite spots in Beckenham! A bar and restaurant with rustic, trendy interiors.
Old fashioned sweets and American candy in abundance!
A fantastic local fish and chip shop selling an authentic British culinary experience.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 319 (29 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3819 7111