Elegantly arranged over two generous floors and offering a bright and contemporary interior, this desirable four/five bedroom apartment is enviably located within a secure residential development in Belgravia.
- Secure residential development with 24hr concierge
- Arranged over the ground floor and first floors
- Five/Four bedroom with three en-suites
- Stunning modern interiors
- Private 24' garden and balcony
- Eniviable location in the heart of Belgravia
Chesham Street is enviably located in the heart of Belgravia, and boasts a sought-after location moments from the many fashionable amenities and attractions of Knightsbridge and Sloane Square.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Royal Artillery Memorial
This World War I monument is very impressive, even on a cloudy day.
Sloane Square station
Hyde Park Corner station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,992 (277 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000