Fabulous one bedroom flat, situated on the third floor of the sought-after residential block, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout with private balcony, located in the sought-after area of Belsize Park.
- Beautifully presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully equipped separate kitchen with contemporary fittings
- Fabulous double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish shower room suite with sleek fittings
- Private balcony with access to communal gardens
- Secure residential block with lift and porter
Belsize Avenue is located in the heart of Belsize Park, moments from Haverstock Hill and Belsize Village.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
Amazing fresh, cold pressed juices, high-quality fruit and veg and healthy treats; perfect for the health conscious amongst us.
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Belsize Park station
Hampstead Heath station
Swiss Cottage station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,100 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600