An impressive one bedroom coach house conversion offering generous living space, high ceilings, stylish décor and a fabulous conservatory opening out onto a charming garden.
- A stunning one bedroom coach house
- Private entrance and charming rear garden
- High ceilings, fabulous open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Mezzanine level bedroom with storage
- Stylish shower room
- Beautiful conservatory overlooking the garden
- Prime Belsize Park location
Upper Park Road is a residential area moments from the amenities of Haverstock Hill and Belsize Village.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kentish Town Sports Centre
Recently renovated, this leisure centre set in a historic Grade II listed building has a swimming pool and a gym.
Great for a drink after a long day at the office, this gastropub serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made using fresh ingredients - not a microwave meal in site!
Excellent views of London's skyline, where you can see St Paul's Cathedral, the Shard and the Gherkin. A great place to be when the sun is out!
Belsize Park station
Hampstead Heath station
Chalk Farm station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,200 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 791 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600