This grand four bedroom, detached house benefits from a spacious and stylish interior with a large rear extension offering a beautiful open-plan reception and kitchen.
- Beautiful detached house with private driveway
- Stylishly decorated reception room with feature fireplace
- Bright open plan kitchen/ reception with ample space to dine
- Master bedroom with built in storage and en suite shower
- Two further double bedrooms and an additional single bedroom
- Sleek and stylish family bathroom
- Landscaped garden with water feature
- Private garage
Situated on a peaceful and residential cul-de-sac, this property benefits from a close proximity to Blackheath for an array of bars, restaurants and shops. For frequent transport links into central London, Blackheath and Kidbrook Stations are also nearby.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
The food and wide range of beers brewed in house make this place so popular! They do scrumptious, fresh stonebaked pizzas and the views of Blackheath are great. A nice place for a drink and food.
Greenwich Foot Tunnel
One of the last remaining historic parts of Canary Wharf, the tunnels were built under the Thames to connect Greenwich and London Docklands.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,100 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,085 (193 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200