Sat in a well kept and modern block, this one bedroom third floor flat offers a bright spacious living area with open-plan kitchen in a fantastic Hither Green location.
- One bedroom third floor flat set in contemporary block
- Generous reception room with plenty of natural light
- Good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom and ample storage
- Smart open-plan kitchen
- Close to shops and amenities in Hither Green
- Good transport links nearby
Situated close to the many amenities of Hither Green including the green expanses of Mountsfield Park. Public transport links include: Hither Green (National Rail) as well as local bus links for connections throughout London.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An independent coffeeshop with a gorgeous sun trap of a garden that serves an amazing full brunch menu.
Such great service from this independent restaurant. The pizzas and the seafood are highly recommended!
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
Hither Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 501 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200