Situated within popular Brackenbury Village, this handsome five bedroom period property offers spacious and well presented accommodation over four floors with a versatile layout, cellar and a patio garden.
- A fantastic five bedroom period property
- Enviably located on a popular residential road
- Arranged over four floors
- Double reception room
- Fully fitted kitchen with separate space for dining
- Master bedroom, dressing room
- Patio garden and cellar with built-in storage
A selection of shops, bars and restaurants can be found on Hammersmith Grove with a wider range available within Hammersmith Broadway, Shepherds' Bush and nearby Chiswick High Road.
Brackenbury Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cracking pub with real ales and a famous Sunday lunch... and a bonus - Monday nights are BYO bottle!
A hairdressers for both men and women that always has plenty of offers, including standby appointments and deals on colour services.
The Ginger Pig
A superb butchers with top quality meat and amazing roast dinner sandwiches!
Goldhawk Road station
Ravenscourt Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,243 (208 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5151