Situated on a lovely residential tree-lined street this superb three bedroom lower ground floor flat is beautifully presented throughout boasting stylish, open-plan accommodation, two en suites and a private patio.
- A wonderful three bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Set within a fantastic period conversion
- Spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Sleek open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Excellent second bedroom also with en suite
- Boasts its own private entrance and a private patio
- Conveniently located close to a wealth of amenities
Cavendish road is ideally located for the many amenities found on the popular Kilburn High road with the open spaces of Queen's Park also nearby.
Brondesbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Queen's Park Farmers' Market
In the grounds of Salusbury Primary School, great on Sundays for breakfast or lunch. Lots of fresh produce and a great mix of delicious food options.
The Black Lion
A lovely period pub, restaurant and guesthouse. Beautiful décor and very friendly.
A fabulous vintage and new clothes store run by a lovely lady, selling beautiful jewellery too. Everything is sold at an amazing price!
Brondesbury Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 991 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800