Two bedroom ground floor flat set-within a lovely residential area offers a open-plan kitchen and reception room, good-sized bedrooms and a large rear garden.
- Two bedroom ground floor flat
- Open plan reception room and modern kitchen
- Bright and airy bedrooms with neutral décor
- Sleek bathroom
- Rear private garden with patio area
- Close to shops, amenities and restaurants in Charlton
- Good transport links nearby
The Heights is located moments from the centre of Charlton with a wealth of shops and amenities nearby as well as Charlton railway station for links to central London.
Charlton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Susan Clark Interiors
A lovely independent interiors shop, selling fab pieces of furniture, fabrics, small gifts and unique cards.
Royal Observatory Greenwich
The observatory is a great place for all ages to visit. There are usually a number of exhibitions for all ages giving a history of time and space and the architecture is wonderful. During the evening you can see the green laser across the sky that shows the meridian line.
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
Westcombe Park station
Woolwich Dockyard station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 494 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200