This lovely and modern three bedroom town house is arranged over three floors and boasts contemporary décor throughout, a spacious reception room leading to a private garden and wonderful, bright bedrooms.
- Semi-furnished three bedroom town house in great condition
- Large reception room with space for dining
- Good-sized fully fitted kitchen and ample storage throughout
- Lovely double bedrooms with two private balconies
- Newly refurbished bathrooms
- Lovely garden with outside decking area
- Off-street parking
- Short walk from Charlton station
Victoria Way is located in a residential area moments away from good shops, restaurants, amenities with Charlton Railway station only a short walk away for links to central London.
Charlton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Susan Clark Interiors
A lovely independent interiors shop, selling fab pieces of furniture, fabrics, small gifts and unique cards.
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a picnic, dog walking or simply reading a book - but don't let the lovely views distract you!
Westcombe Park station
Maze Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,216 (112 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200