Located close to the centre of London, this stunning two bedroom penthouse apartment offers open-plan living, a gorgeous rooftop terrace complete with private lift entrance.
- Outstanding two bedroom penthouse (fourth/fifth floors)
- Spacious open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Stylish and contemporary interiors throughout
- Modern kitchen and ample space for dining
- Master en suite bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Further good size second bedroom, also with fitted wardrobes
- Amazing rooftop terrace with 360 degree views
- Private terrace accessed from the reception room
The local area offers an excellent selection of amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Clerkenwell, Shoreditch and the City are within close proximity. The nearest public transport link is Old Street Station.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Quirky interiors and crazy cocktails, this restaurant-cum-club is great for a number of different occasions.
The Breakfast Club
Always busy, with great breakfasts throughout the day, as well as lunch and dinner menus.
Serving the finest Belgian beer in London!
Old Street station
Old Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7871 9800