This gorgeous two bedroom ground floor flat, offers modern and ample accommodation with great living area, double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Beautiful two bedroom ground floor flat
- Fantastic development with gated off-street parking
- Ample reception room with high ceilings
- Modern open-plan kitchen with space to dine
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and additional en-suite
- Lovely private garden with back access
- Gated off-street parking, communal garden
Addiscombe Road is situated within a close proximity to many amenities offered in Croydon's town centre, while transport links include bus, tram and rail services.
Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A wide variety of delicious wraps at great prices!
A sandwich deli right in the heart of Croydon. The menu is different every day and the prices are great for the amount you get.
If you want a fun, inexpensive night out, Reflex is great. You can usually count on cheap drinks, the people are friendly and there is always a way to get home no matter where you live!
Lebanon Road station
East Croydon station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 876 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1390