This beautiful and unique three bedroom converted house, offers a fantastic living and entertaining space and it has been finished to a high standard throughout.
- Gorgeous and modern three bedroom house
- Fabulous house conversion finished to a high standard
- Fantastic reception room with high ceilings and wooden floor
- Modern and well-equipped open-plan kitchen
- Three good-sized double bedrooms
- Part of a gated development with off-street parking
- Lovely private and communal gardens
- Three contemporary en-suites
Addiscombe Road is ideally situated for amenities offered on the High Street in Croydon, while local transport links include bus, rail and tram services.
Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Next door to East Croydon Station sits over 30 shipping containers with a variety of food and drink. Some of the biggest names such as Meat Liquor and The Breakfast Club have outlets.
I love buffalo because it has great service and serves up a tasty burger for an even better price. The evening and lunchtime menus have a wide variety of options to choose from.
One of, if not the best Indian restaurant in Croydon. It has a wide variety of dishes on the menu, including game curries. The food is delicious and portions are perfectly sized to keep you full - but not to the point of bursting.
Lebanon Road station
East Croydon station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1390