With a spacious arrangement over the first and second floors of this period conversion, a wonderful two bedroom, two bathroom flat also providing an amazing roof terrace, second terrace and peaceful location.
- Reception/dining room with open-plan kitchen
- Top floor loft conversion master bedroom
- En suite shower room, fitted wardrobes, roof terrace access
- Second bedroom with door to private terrace
- Shower room
Queenstown Road and Wandsworth Road stations are both within reach for National Rail stations. Amenities are available along Queenstown Road and Lavender Hill, and Battersea Park is also close by.
Diamond Conservation Area locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
North St. Deli
In the heart of Clapham Old Town, this deli's very friendly staff sell freshly made salads and sandwiches.
Nardulli makes the best ice cream! It is located opposite Clapham Common and there is always a queue outside in the summer. The mint choc chip is delicious!
A beautiful park to take the kids to or take part in a fitness boot camp!
Wandsworth Road station
Battersea Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 817 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111