A quirky one bedroom, split-level flat offering well proportioned living space with a stylish finish, en suite facilities and a superb location close to the amenities of Earls Court.
- Fabulous first and second floor flat in period conversion
- Bright and spacious reception room with views of gardens
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good-sized bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Stylish white suite shower room
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
Bramham Gardens is situated on a stunning garden square moments from the wide range of popular shops, bars and restaurants found in Earls Court and South Kensington.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £725 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 411 (38 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000