This stylish 2 bedroom flat boasts contemporary fittings throughout, stunning floor-to-ceiling windows and a convenient location for a variety of amenities.
- 1st floor 2 bedroom corner flat
- Situated in a much sought-after development
- Open-plan kitchen/reception room with stunning wood floors
- Boasts porterage, lift access and underground parking
- Climate control/cooling and underfloor heating throughout
- Integrated SONOS sound system
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 957 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Milliner House is superbly located on the corner of trendy Fulham Road with a wide selection of restaurants and cafés, while King's Road is nearby for additional shops and amenities.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000