This fabulous three bedroom house is located on a residential road and offers beautifully presented living space combining period features and stylish modern interiors.
- Bay-fronted double reception room with dining area
- Charming kitchen with space to dine and door to garden
- Superb rear garden with lawn and patio area
- Three good-sized double bedrooms
- Well presented bathroom and ground floor guest cloakroom
- Stylish modern décor and lots of natural light
- Great location moments from the River Thames
- Excellent transport links
A wonderful range of shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants can be found throughout Barnes and Mortlake.
East Sheen locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Within walking distance of Richmond Park, The Victoria is a real gem of a local pub offering fantastic food, wines and an outdoor kitchen in summer.
Part of a small bakery chain, there's always something sweet to eat!
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
North Sheen station
Barnes Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,200 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,152 (107 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2288