This is a stunning four bedroom duplex apartment boasting a vast reception room with modern fitted kitchen, excellent double bedrooms and three contemporary bathrooms and private balcony.
- Amazing four bedroom duplex apartment
- Wonderful reception room with plenty of natural light
- Smart kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern bedrooms, two with en-suites
- Bright and airy interior décor
- Integrated sound system and AC throughout
- Private balcony with partial river views
- Stunning location close to Greenwich
Kings Lodge is part of the New Capital Quay development. This property is ideally located on the banks of the River Thames and within a short distance of the many shops, bars and restaurants of central Greenwich with a number of on-site amenities.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hardys sweet shop in the centre of Greenwich is just like Willy Wonka's!!
Greenwich Foot Tunnel
One of the last remaining historic parts of Canary Wharf, the tunnels were built under the Thames to connect Greenwich and London Docklands.
Masthouse Terrace Pier River Bus
An alternative commute into town or just a pure pleasure cruise, experience a reliable service with an onboard bar and coffee shop.
Cutty Sark station
Island Gardens station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,600 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,017 (187 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2179