This is a stunning four bedroom duplex apartment boasting a vast reception room with modern fitted kitchen, excellent double bedrooms and three contemporary bathrooms and private balcony.
- Amazing four bedroom duplex apartment
- Wonderful reception room with plenty of natural light
- Smart kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern bedrooms, two with en-suites
- Bright and airy interior décor
- Integrated sound system and AC throughout
- Private balcony with partial river views
- Stunning location close to Greenwich
Kings Lodge is part of the New Capital Quay development. This property is ideally located on the banks of the River Thames and within a short distance of the many shops, bars and restaurants of central Greenwich with a number of on-site amenities.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Greenwich Vintage Market
Some great unusual finds here and it's open every day of the week!
A busy market with delicious food stalls and unusual gifts. Something for everyone!
Tai Won Mein
The craziest Chinese serving the BIGGEST plates of food one has ever seen!
Cutty Sark station
Island Gardens station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,600 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,017 (187 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2179