This attractive two bedroom flat offers spacious and stylish accommodation, a lovely reception room and a modern fully fitted kitchen with a vaulted ceiling and doors opening out to the garden.
- Beautiful garden flat with period features
- Well proportioned reception room
- Luxurious kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- Two good-sized bedrooms
- Fabulous bathroom with free-standing bath
- Private decked garden
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
Sutton Court Road is conveniently located for the open spaces of Chiswick House and Grounds, Chiswick High Road is nearby and offers an excellent selection of shops and amenities.
Grove Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grove Park Deli
The most amazing selection of deli foods and probably the best sausage rolls in the world!
The Korean pulled pork at The Smokehouse rocks! And you can order it as a side - genius!
Jackson & Rye
Great food and a continental feel, as well as outside seating on Chiswick High Road.
Chiswick Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 808 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000