Boasting a great central location and a modern interior, this stylish three bedroom duplex flat enjoys two bedrooms with en suite facilities and a private entrance and courtyard.
- Impressive three bedroom duplex flat
- Private entrance
- Spacious eat-in kitchen
- Lovely bay-fronted reception room with exposed brickwork
- Fantastic master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms and bathroom
- Paved courtyard garden
- Enviable location for the town centre and Stoke Park
Recreation Road is ideally situated within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of central Guildford, while the Guildford Spectrum Leisure Centre and the green open spaces of Stoke Park are nearby.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A favourite for the lunch stop, with a great selection of sandwiches.
A delightful coffee shop with a terrace in the centre of Guildford.
A fantastic new entertainment venue in Guildford that hosts concerts and comedy nights, with the likes of Newton Faulkner, Lee Evans and many more...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 862 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000