Set within the superb Boxgrove Gardens development, this delightful two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition on the ground floor and offers a spacious reception room with doors out to a private patio.
- A stunning two bedroom ground floor flat
- Well located in the fantastic Boxgrove Gardens development
- Offers ample and bright living space throughout
- Finished to an excellent standard
- Modern kitchen
- En suite bathroom
- Private patio terrace
- Great location with local amenities nearby
The development is moments from Guildford's historic cobbled high street which provides a variety of shops, restaurants and amenities. The Surrey Hills and The Downs offers stunning woodlands and far-reaching views.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best kebab house and restaurant in Guildford! The food is so fresh and nothing like the usual rubbish you get in a kebab shop...
A cheap and cheerful barbers along Guildford's cobbled High Street.
The Yvonne Arnaud Theatre
West End shows often do their pre and post tours here, so you can see the best shows without having to pay the West End prices!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,003 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000