Located beside Kingsland Basin, this contemporary two bedroom penthouse apartment arranged over two floors offers stunning views of the City together with a dedicated secure underground parking space.
- Contemporary two bedroom live/work penthouse apartment
- Open-plan reception room with a high-specification kitchen
- Modern bathroom, a guest toilet and a utility room
- Well proportioned master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Private decked terrace overlooking Kingsland Basin
Benyon Wharf is located on Kingsland Road, close to the City and the bars, cafes, restaurants, galleries and shops of vibrant Shoreditch, Hoxton, London Fields and Dalston.
Haggerston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I love a weekend walk along Regent's Canal with a glass of rosé from Towpath.
An incredible restaurant in east London. Bright yellow and tiny in size, it serves the best fried chicken with American-style sides, including the dill and pomegranate slaw, which is unreal! Booking is recommended...
The De Beauvoir Deli Co.
This is a fab little deli with homemade cakes, tonnes of local produce and some really great cheese! There's always people sat outside enjoying a sandwich and a coffee...
Dalston Junction station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 948 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6565