A wonderful two bedroom penthouse style flat situated on the ninth floor of a modern development boasting bright interiors, a large private terrace and access to communal gardens.
- Presented in good condition throughout
- Bright and spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two good-sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one en-suite
- Stylish bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Ample storage space throughout
- Large private terrace with excellent views
- Access to communal garden and roof terrace
A wide range of footpaths, trails and woods surrounds the 110acres of open water while major shopping area, Brent Cross, is barely a mile from Hendon waterside.
Hendon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An upmarket hotel that is fully kosher, which serves the local community. It is very luxurious if you feel like a bit of a break away from the kids!
Situated in Gladstone Park, this café serves amazing breakfasts, great coffee and baked treats straight from the oven, including mouth-watering cakes. It's open from Friday to Sunday.
One of the oldest pubs in the area. They do great cheap drinks, a dartboard and the owner's two cats really rule the place. Be nice or the moggys will ask you to leave!
Hendon Central station
Brent Cross station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 860 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444