Situated within a superb new development, this stunning two bedroom flat features generously proportioned accommodation, stylish interior throughout, benefits from 24-hour porter and an impressive spa and cinema.
- Stunning two bedroom flat set on the tenth floor
- Fabulous communal pool, gym, spa and cinema
- Sleek interior design throughout
- Open-plan living accommodation
- En suite bathroom with plasma TV
- Marble tiling in the shower room and en suite
- Fully integrated appliances in the kitchen
- Set in a sought after location
Kensington High Street offers a wide range of world class stores and amenities including a cinema and various restaurants.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
A great little French café on Hammersmith Road. They have a range of smoothies and amazing coffees, as well as tasty sandwiches and French pastries.
Kensington (Olympia) station
West Kensington station
Barons Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 782 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000