This outstanding two bedroom apartment is arranged over the lower and ground floor of an impressive new development on Kensington High Street. The apartment boasts a private courtyard and state-of-the-art fixtures.
- Fantastic reception with ample space to dine
- Modern open plan kitchen with Kuppersbusch appliances
- Two double bedrooms each with an en suite
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Sliding doors to a private courtyard
- Ample storage and guest WC
- Portered building
- Premium on site facilities including gym and screening room
High Street Kensington offers a sublime range of shops and restaurants while the nearest public transport links are available via Kensington Olympia.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
The Havelock Tavern
A fantastic little pub that does a superb steak! One of the best locals in Brook Green with friendly service and a great selection of craft beers and ales.
Kensington (Olympia) station
West Kensington station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,150 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000