Set on the lower ground floor of an end of terrace, stucco-fronted conversion, this luxurious two bedroom flat has been refurbished to exacting standards and boasts wood floors throughout and a private garden.
- Refurbished to a high standard and in excellent condition
- Expansive reception room with ample space to dine
- Bay fronted master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Smart kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated appliances
- Fantastic tiled garden with space to dine
- Fantastic study with feature shelving
- Parking facility
Earls Court Road is enviably located within a moments walk of the boutique shops and street cafes on Kensington High Street, as well as the abundance of transport links available via Earls Court.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,313 (121 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000