Affording close proximity to the River Thames, a concierge service and underground parking, this outstanding one bedroom flat is situated in the sought-after Kew Bridge West development.
- Located on the first floor of a portered development
- Reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Contemporary bathroom
- Private balcony
- Entrance hall with storage cupboards
- Stylish modern décor and fittings
A great range of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants can be found throughout Brentford, Kew and Chiswick. Syon Park, Kew Gardens and the River Thames are all on the doorstep.
Kew Bridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great on a summer's evening with outdoor dining, Annie's is close to the Thames and serves reasonably priced food.
A modern pub serving handmade pizzas and more than 80 ciders, situated next to Kew Bridge within a new development.
Oliver's Wholefood Store
There is no better place than Oliver's in Kew for a guilt free treat! (They have guilty ones too if that's what you are after...)
Kew Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000