Set within a beautiful church conversion, this stunning two bedroom duplex apartment offers generous and contemporary living space with striking original features throughout.
- Fantastic two bedroom duplex flat arranged over two floors
- Striking church conversion with excellent Richmond location
- Boasting superb original features throughout
- Spacious reception with dining space and beautiful features
- Modern, well equipped kitchen
- Well presented master bedroom with contemporary en-suite
- Generous, bright second bedroom
- Benefits from off-street parking
The property is wonderfully located moments from the fashionable restaurants of Kew Road and the extensive shopping and dining amenities of Richmond town centre and the open spaces of Old Deer Park are also nearby.
Kew locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Ship
A beautiful old-fashioned pub that backs onto the Thames, right next door to Richmond Green. For a nice glass of wine in Richmond, you probably couldn't get much better. Really good ales if you're into that kind of thing.
A really cool little bar on Richmond Green with a really relaxed and friendly vibe. Waiter service by friendly staff and it's open pretty late on weekends.
Beirut Street Kitchen
The most amazing Lebanese wraps made to order. Lovely coffee too!
North Sheen station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,080 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,283 (119 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700