Set within a beautiful gated development, this fantastic one bedroom flat on the first floor has been recently refurbished throughout to a high standard and offers a great entertaining space with modern kitchen.
- Fantastic one bedroom first floor flat
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Finished to a high standard
- Great entertaining space
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Good size double bedroom
- Set within a gated private development
- Moments from the amenities of Kingston
Ideally located moments from the vast range of shops, restaurants and bars of Kingston and the open green space of Fairfield Recreation Ground. The sought-after Tiffin Girls School is also nearby.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Cereal Bar
Amazing selection of cereals in Kingston. 'Fruity Pebbles' are a firm favourite!
Beanberry Coffee Company
A lovely independent coffee shop in the heart of Kingston with a wide selection of beans for all coffee connoisseurs. Their lattes in particular are beautiful.
Don Corleone Café
Serving tasty food, this place is great to grab a quick and cheap lunch from.
Hampton Wick station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 386 (35 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2121