Located on a private road, this beautiful 5 bedroom detached House is presented to an excellent standard, boasting an open-plan modern fitted kitchen and entertaining space, substantial private Garden and parking.
- Outstanding 5 bedroom detached House
- Located on a private road with off-street parking
- Presented to an excellent standard throughout
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with generous entertaining space
- Main bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
- 4 additional generous bedrooms and two further bathrooms
- Substantial private rear Garden with patio for dining
- Close to Norbiton mainline station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,916 (270 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
New Malden station
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Located on a quiet private road, moments from the transport links from Norbiton mainline station for routes in to London Waterloo. Kingston town centre offers a wealth of shops, restaurants and bars.
Coombe locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cook Il Kwan
A Korean and Japanese fusion restaurant.
Within just a few minutes' walk of Richmond Park, The Albert is the perfect pub to hole up in after an Autumn walk in the park.
Richmond Park, Kingston
Richmond Park is amazingly beautiful and a great place to walk yourself and your dog. It feels like you're in the countryside, as you see green for miles even though you are in Kingston. Plus the park is full of deer and you can get close to them. Great place for cycling too.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121