This stunning two bedroom apartment offers beautiful living space, sleek and stylish interiors and a spacious reception room opening onto a balcony.
- Second floor of an attractive period conversion
- Stunning reception room with bay windows
- Modern kitchen with ample space for dining
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Generous second bedroom also with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary shower room
- Lots of natural light
Pont Street is a sought-after location just moments from the exclusive boutiques of Walton Street, while for a more extensive collection both Knightsbridge and Chelsea are close by.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000