Set within a stunning period conversion, this wonderful two bedroom third floor flat, offers exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation featuring a superb roof terrace and an en suite master bedroom.
- A fabulous two bedroom third floor flat
- Superb location in Maida Vale
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Excellent master bedroom with en suite and balcony
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Wonderful private roof terrace
Sutherland Avenue is a tree-lined street located within easy reach of a wide selection of shops and amenities in Maida Vale, as well as the cosmopolitan cafes and boutiques of Little Venice.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
It's great to watch The Beatles fans recreate their album cover on Abbey Road!
Warwick Avenue station
Maida Vale station
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,050 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,024 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4150