Located in the heart of Fitzrovia, this fabulous two bedroom flat is set within an elegant period property and boasts a wonderful west-facing reception room and an attractive kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Superb two bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Beautiful period building with a sought-after location
- Expansive reception room with lovely feature fireplace
- Offers spacious kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright master bedroom with large fitted wardrobes
- Second well presented and generous bedroom
The many shops, restaurants and bars of Marylebone High Street and Oxford Street are moments away and Regent's Park is also close by.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Café
Part of the prestigious chain of cafes and restaurants, you might even spot a celebrity or two in this chic cafe restaurant.
Mayfair Pizza Company
A hidden gem on a cobbled street in Mayfair. Simple bistro-style Italian food, a wood-fired pizza oven and really affordable for the Mayfair area.
An exceptional cycling gym, where you can achieve so much in an hour and you feel like you are in a club as the music is awesome!
Regent's Park station
Goodge Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100