Set within a beautiful period building on a residential road, this stunning two bedroom apartment has been refurbished to an excellent standard with chic modern décor.
- Secure entry, porter service and lift to the third floor
- Reception room with sleek open-plan kitchen
- Integrated appliances including dishwasher and wine cooler
- Two good-sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Two elegant en suite shower rooms
- Guest cloakroom with washer/dryer
- Stylish interiors and attractive wood floors
- Presented in immaculate condition throughout
The apartment is moments from Regent's Park and surrounded by the popular shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants of Fitzrovia and Marylebone.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Crown & Sceptre
The perfect pub for a post-work drink in central London along Great Titchfield Street. It also serves food and Sunday lunch.
One of the best pubs in Marylebone and an amazing selection of lagers.
Quick and tasty Pan Asian food just off Oxford Street.
Regent's Park station
Warren Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,150 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100