This fantastic two bedroom first floor flat situated moments from the wealth of amenities along Sheen Lane boasts stylish and modern décor with ample storage and open-plan living.
- Stylish two bedroom first floor flat
- Stunning reception/dining room
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Smart bathroom
- Walking distance to the wealth of local amenities
This property is situated within walking distance from the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants along Sheen Lane.
Mortlake locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
A delightful leafy spot in the centre of Barnes next to Barnes High Street.
It's like being in a walk-in safari park - a real green retreat within the M25.
North Sheen station
Barnes Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,100 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 559 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2288