Located within this modern new development in North Kensington, this stylish and light two bedroom flat boasts access to a communal garden, private balcony and underground parking (with bike racks).
- Light two bedroom third floor flat
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Access to communal gardens
- Private balcony
- Underground parking
- Set in a stylish modern development
- Wonderful modern kitchen
- Two good sized bedrooms, one with en-suite
Barlby Road is located moments from Portobello Road with its vibrant market and trendy surrounding restaurants, shops and bars.
North Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Portobello Garden Caffe
Fresh and authentic Italian food in a charming arcade off Portobello Road.
The Notting Hill Bookshop
The famous bookshop that Hugh Grant owns in the movie Notting Hill.
From its striking setting in a Victorian canalside building, to the fresh and seasonal dishes, this restaurant is perfect for a romantic evening meal.
Ladbroke Grove station
Latimer Road station
Kensal Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 643 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000