Benefiting from a fantastic layout providing large, bright rooms, this stunning three bedroom apartment is set on the second floor of an exclusive mansion block with porterage and a lift.
- Fabulous second floor apartment
- Impressive 23' reception room with French doors to balcony
- Fitted eat-in kitchen
- Stunning master bedroom
- Two further generously sized bedrooms
- Two stylish bathrooms
- Naturally bright rooms with wood floors and high ceilings
- Exclusive mansion block with lift and porterage
Moscow Road is ideally located due north of the open spaces of Hyde Park while the fashionable restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill, Westbourne Grove and Bayswater are close by.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
The Hummingbird Bakery
Best cupcakes on the planet! The famous Red Velvet was born here. Many other cupcake companies have tried to copy them, but they never come close to Hummingbird's.
Breakfast doesn't get much better (and healthier...) than this!
Notting Hill Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000