Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful one bedroom raised ground floor flat boasts an exquisite private terrace, fantastic open-plan reception room and a desirable Notting Hill location.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Well arranged over the ground floor
- Gorgeous one bedroom flat with an extremely high finish
- Light reception room leading to a fantastic private terrace
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Exceptional location moments from Notting Hill Gate
- En-suite shower room and separate W/C
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
Westbourne Park Road itself offers a range of pavement cafes and local conveniences but for a more extensive range of upmarket shops, bars and restaurants Notting Hill Gate and trendy Portobello Market are also nearby.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bluebelles of Portobello
One of the best breakfast hangs-out on Portobello Road, where you can sit outside and watch the world go by - plus fantastic eggs!!
A bustling Turkish restaurant close to Ladbroke Grove Underground Station that cooks amazing Turkish BBQ'd meats. Great takeaway or fun with a few friends to eat in, as it's BYOB. If you're feeling hungry, get the special mix. Also the mezze starters are tasty too...actually everything is!
Breakfast doesn't get much better (and healthier...) than this!
Ladbroke Grove station
Latimer Road station
Westbourne Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000