This striking and elegant four bedroom house boasts exceptional interior design throughout, a stunning reception room, a gorgeous, modern kitchen and an enviable location moments from the amenities on Westbourne Grove.
- Stunning four bedroom house
- Gorgeous open plan reception room
- Fantastic modern kitchen with separate dining space
- Beautiful master bedroom with en-suite
- Ample sized bedrooms throughout
- Exceptional finish throughout
- Lovely private garden
- Unrivalled location
Hereford Road is situated moments from the green open spaces of Hyde Park as well as the vast array of amenities that can be found on Westbourne Grove.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hummingbird Bakery
Best cupcakes on the planet! The famous Red Velvet was born here. Many other cupcake companies have tried to copy them, but they never come close to Hummingbird's.
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
Portobello Garden Caffe
Fresh and authentic Italian food in a charming arcade off Portobello Road.
Royal Oak station
Westbourne Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,789 (259 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000