Exceptionally spacious throughout, this bright one bedroom top floor flat boasts an expansive bedroom, sleek modern kitchen and access to the wonderful Ladbroke Square communal Gardens.
- Bright and spacious one bedroom third floor flat
- Balancing contemporary and traditional features throughout
- Expansive bedroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Sleek modern kitchen with ample storage
- Set within an imposing period conversion
Kensington Park Gardens is a highly desirable street set moments from the fantastic and varied amenities of Westbourne Grove, Portobello Road and Notting Hill Gate.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Portobello Green Market
A fashion and vintage focused market that is mainly under cover.
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
Portobello Garden Caffe
Fresh and authentic Italian food in a charming arcade off Portobello Road.
Notting Hill Gate station
Holland Park station
Ladbroke Grove station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 754 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000