A spacious three bedroom maisonette arranged over the first and second floors of a beautiful period terrace and located moments from Bishops Park.
- Arranged over two floors of a period terrace
- Arranged over the ground, first and second floors
- Large front facing reception room with high ceilings
- Smart fitted kitchen
- Well proportioned double bedrooms
- Located on a quiet residential street
- Beautiful South-West facing roof terrace
Waldemar Avenue is located moments from the amenities of Fulham Road while the green spaces of Bishops Park are also close by.
Parsons Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Home of Fulham Football Club and a great day out!
A treasure trove of shabby chic girliness!
An Italian restaurant that is part of a small chain. Serving classic dishes and delicious cocktails, it has a rustic feel and a terrace too.
Putney Bridge station
Parsons Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,103 (102 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Bishops Park between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4100