Set on the first floor with a bright and well presented living space, this wonderful first bedroom flat offers comfortable accommodation with exceptional access to Pimlico and Victoria.
- Presented in good condition
- Desirable neutral décor throughout
- Bright reception with stylish open-plan kitchen
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Good-size bathroom with washing machine
- Windows with shutters and access to balcony
Denbigh Street offers fantastic access to many shops and restaurants along Wilton Road while Victoria and Sloane Square are also within walking distance.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 341 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000