Offering a great location moments from the River Thames, this bright and spacious one bedroom flat boasts well proportioned rooms, an open-plan reception room/kitchen and a large balcony with river views.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat arranged on the eighth floor
- Situated just moments from the River Thames
- Boasts a sizeable wraparound balcony with lovely views
- Situated within a residential purpose-built block
- Offers bright, spacious reception room/kitchen
- Features generous, well presented bedroom
Churchill Gardens is enviably located moments from a picturesque stretch of the River Thames with some local conveniences to be found along Lupus Street but for a more extensive range of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants Sloane Square are close.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Battersea Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 485 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000