Enviably located within a modern residential complex moments from Sloane Square, this desirable one bedroom apartment offers a bright and beautifully presented interior with a Juliet balcony.
- Set within a secure residential development with concierge
- Well arranged over the fifth floor, accessed via lift
- One bedroom with a modern bathroom
- Light reception room/kitchen with dining space
- Neutrally decorated with ample storage space
- Landscaped gardens with on site gym and spa facilities
- Situated moments from Victoria Station
- Exceptional location moments from Sloane Square
Grosvenor Water side is ideally located for a collection of pavement lined cafes, galleries and local conveniences along Pimlico Road which leads into Sloane Square for a more extensive range of upmarket designer retailers and restaurants.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £795 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 478 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000