This fantastic lower ground floor two bedroom flat is in fantastic condition and boasts good-sized rooms and a courtyard in a great area close to the river and amenities.
- Two bedroom flat presented in excellent condition
- Neutral décor throughout
- fantastic location close to the river
- Large reception with open plan kitchen
- Access to private courtyard
- Two bedrooms and a modern bathroom
The local area boasts a wide variety of amenities and with the river only moments away this location is very sought-after. The nearest public transport link is Pimlico station (Victoria line) with Victoria coach station very nearby.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 629 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000