Quietly tucked away in the lovely area of Pimlico, this delightful two bedroom flat offers very well presented, bright and spacious accommodation and all moments from the River Thames.
- Charming and spacious two bedroom first floor flat
- Presented in excellent condition
- Elegantly proportioned accommodation
- Bright reception with space to dine and fireplace
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Smart kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bathroom with white suite
Upper Tachbrook Street also offers motorists easy access to the A4/M4 links out of central London as well as rapid access to Heathrow Airport and the west. The property is located close to the tranquillity of the River Thames.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 580 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000