Ideally located in the heart of Shoreditch, this stunning one bedroom warehouse conversion flats boasts striking reception room with wooden floors, sash windows and exposed brickwork flooded with natural light.
- Breath-taking loft-style apartment
- Set on the second floor of a stunning warehouse conversion
- Striking open-plan reception room
- Boasting wooden floors and exposed brickwork
- Modern kitchen with unique concrete worktops
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Generously sized second bedroom
- Amazing location
Charlotte Road is ideally located close to the City, while Shoreditch offers a selection of cosmopolitan bars and restaurants. The property offers excellent transport links from nearby Liverpool Street, Old Street and Shoreditch High Street stations.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The most sophistication you can find between two kebab shops on a roundabout. A speakeasy-style cocktail bar underneath the adjacent shops, serving the best cocktail creations in town.
A Mark Hix restaurant with a huge Damien Hurst cow and chicken on display, created specifically for Tramshed! The menu is simple but very tasty!
Urban Food Fest
This food festival off Shoreditch High Street is there every Saturday throughout the day and late into the night. There's loads of delicious food stalls with cuisines from all over the world and bars serving tasty cocktails.
Old Street station
Old Street station
Liverpool Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,438 (133 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414