Benefiting from the use of a delightful communal courtyard this charming one bedroom flat is ideally located moments from Mile End Road and Stepney Green.
- Quiet yet convenient location close to local greenery
- One bedroom flat set on the third floor
- Cosy layout and lovely sash windows
- Delightful communal courtyard
- Ideally located moments from Stepney Green
Hannibal Road is a peaceful residential area close to the amenities of Mile End Road, the green open spaces of Stepney Green are to hand and Whitechapel and Shoreditch are also easily accessible.
Stepney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Turkish food for an excellent price.
This infamous 24/7 bagel bakery is a firm favourite with both locals and tourists - the salt beef bagel is certainly hard to beat!
This place is great for brunches and lunches. They have a cabaret place downstairs so you really could stay all day if you wanted to!
Stepney Green station
Bethnal Green (Rail) station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 356 (33 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414