This charming two bedroom detached house presented in excellent condition throughout benefits from a substantial kitchen, off-street parking and garden which surrounds the property on three sides.
- Unique house close to Streatham Common
- Wonderful reception room with period features
- Fabulous kitchen offering ample space to dine
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Stylish white suite shower room
- Excellent garden, part lawn, part paved
- Gated off-street parking
Hopton Road is situated moments from the shops, restaurants and bars of Streatham High Road and is within easy reach of the open green spaces of Streatham Common.
Streatham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic choice of Spanish food and drink all at great value!
Tariq Halal Meats
An amazing butchers in Streatham that is part of a small franchise of equally great stores.
Brooks and Gao
One of only a few decent coffee shops on Streatham High Road. It's slightly pricier than its competitors, but for the quality of the food and coffee, it's justified.
Streatham Common station
Streatham Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,024 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 5400