Set within a stunning period property, this fabulous two bedroom flat provides elegant living and entertaining space with access to an attractive communal garden.
- Located on the second floor of a period conversion
- Bright reception room overlooking the garden
- Separate integrated kitchen with lots of storage space
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Contemporary tiled bathroom
- Communal garden to the rear
- Off-street parking
The amenities of Ewell Road are on the doorstep and a wide range of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants can be found throughout Surbiton. Surbiton Station is close by and provides a direct route to London Waterloo.
Surbiton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Langley's is lovely for an evening drink and their food menu is good. Gets a little loud on Wednesdays when it's Ladies Night!
Potentially the smallest café/restaurant I have come across, but packed with rustic charm. The staff are all Italian and sell a great range of foodstuffs - the freshly made sandwiches on Italian breads are a must have at lunch and are so delicious!
A great pub to meet up with friends over a few drinks.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Surbiton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1300